British Kitesports Training – 2015 dates
If you’re an aspiring Kite Instructor, or already an Intructor and fancy getting your Senior Instructor quals, here are the dates you’re looking for. And don’t forget, all British Kitesports Instructors must be re-validated every three years, so make sure you don’t miss out or your qualification will lapse! More dates to be added/confirmed soon.
Re-validation (re-val) courses:
- South West re-val: April – date & venue tbc.
- South East re-val: May 2nd – Camber Sands
- Southern Central re-val: May – date & venue tbc.
Instructor Training Courses (ITCs):
- L1 ITC: Essex – date & venue tbc.
- L1 ITC: April 20th – 24thl, Easy Riders – Poole
- L1 ITC: April 27th – May 1st, Camber Sands
- L1 ITC: May, Wales – date & venue tbc.
- Senior ITC: May 5th – 6th, Easy Riders – Poole
- Senior ITC: July 7th – 8th, Easy Riders – Poole
- L1 ITC: July 20th – 24th, Easy Riders – Poole
- L1 ITC: August 17th – 21st, Easy Riders – Poole
- L1 ITC: September, Camber Sands – date & venue tbc.
- L1 ITC: September 7th – 11th, X-Train – West Wittering
- Senior ITC: October 13th – 14th, Easy Riders – Poole
- L1 ITC: October 19th – 23rd, Easy Riders – Poole
For more information contact [email protected]