Gisela Kite Academy
Gisela Pulido, 5 X World Champion Launches her first Pro Centre in Tarifa
Kitesurf heaven? We think so. The world´s first dedicated kitesurf freestyle training academy. www.giselapulidoprocenter.com
Supported by her sponsors with a view to winning her 6th world crown, Gisela has designed and fitted a 250 sq metre kitesurf training center in Tarifa. The facilities are awesome, and include:
· 250 sq metres pro center with direct views to beach
· Trampoline & kite bar simulation apparatus (for practicing tricks before landing it on the water)
· Gymnasium for kite muscle group development
· Chill out zone with 42” plasma for video playback..and plenty of Wii activity
· Kitchen for a nice cuppa T after a hard day at the beach
· Luxury shower and changing facilities
· Long term equipment storage for club members
Whether you are a novice kite surfer looking to learn this amazing sport, or a seasoned kite freestlye junkie, these guys have created the ultimate kitesurf training facilities to make sure you are styling it out there on the water in no time.
The Pro Centre Team´s goal is simple: To make sure you enjoy the finest kitesurf holiday experience available to man (and woman!) kind.
How? Brining you the best available instructors (people that really want to see you do well), using the latest equipment and taking you to the best spots in kitesurfing mecca Tarifa.
For those of you that don’t know Tarifa, there is much more than just wind for your entertainment. For many…once bitten, forever smitten. Click here for more on Tarifa.
And lets not forget, this is the home of 5x World Freestyle Champion Gisela Pulido. Pro Center is an overused word – not in this case. The facilities have been designed especially for Gislela by her sponsors to help her keep setting the standard at the PKRA World Tour.
When not competing she will be around to share a coffee with you (she will also be on the water with the school at the best kitesurf spots in Tarifa). Gisela is constantly designing and testing new equipment which allows the centre to be at the forefront of kitesurf development. The team make sure this knowledge is applied throughout the school for clients to benefit from.
TYPES OF COURSES
· Introduction to kiteboarding
· Improvers introduction to tricks
· Freestyle Clinics
· Girls Only Camps
· Grom & parent weeks…why does Mum & Dad have to have all the fun!?
· Kite Surfaris to Morocco
· Bespoke courses & training camps for the BKSA Team & members