As previously reported, the Registered Series Production Equipment lists for boards and kites that may be used at the 2018 Youth Olympic Games and the 2018 qualification events have been published on the TwinTip:Racing class website.
Due to an oversight in the office, the Airush boards had not been included in the list published on 1 October. They have been included now.
The full lists can be found here:
- Registered Series Production Boards (eligible for YOG)
- Registered Series Production Kites (eligible for YOG)
New board registrations include:
- Airush (Sonic 150, Sonic 158, Sonic Team 158)
- Axis (Limited 140)
- Cabrinha (Stylus 150/160, Tronic 137/141/149)
- FT Design (Giopyx 140)
- F-One (Trax HRD Carbon 136/137)
- Nobile (2HD 134, T5 134/140)
- North (Jaime Textreme 139/142, Spike Textreme 144)
- Upeksha (Gawa 163/166)
New kite registrations include:
- Airush Vantage (7-19)
- Cabrinha Contra (13-19) and Switchblade (7-11)
- F-One Furtive (6.4-19)
- North Rebel (5-15) and Dyno 2015 (5-18)
- Ozone Edge V9 (5-19)
In addition, all Leading Edge Inflatable kites registered in previous years for the Formula Kite class as listed on the above list are eligible if they comply with the TT:R class rules.
Please note that all equipment must comply with the class rules, i.e. carry registered equipment plaques. As some of the equipment has been already on the market it is important that competitors check compliance of their equipment against the class rules (http://www.sailing.org/tools/documents/TTR2017CR280117-.pdf)
If you have any questions regarding the equipment registrations or general questions about the Youth Olympic Games (and qualification process including the upcoming 2017 Youth World Championships) please do not hesitate to contact us.