A highly rewarding and unique trip on the wild and epic North coast of Peru, incorporating bespoke kitesurf coaching, yoga for the body and mind, surfing and Stand up paddle boarding.
The week is designed and run by Kirsty and the experienced team at Down Wind concept. You will be taken to the best spots for what you want to achieve and experience, you’ll tune in and connect with the incredible elements, nature and culture, get in the sea everyday, and learn valuable skills to take your kitesurfing, body and mind to new realms.
What’s included during this epic week –
– 6 awesome Kitesurf trips to the best spots and down winders (mainly afternoons) including a light picnic, daily storage & cleaning of gear.
– 6 nights accommodation in a magical place
– A huge & delicious breakfast everyday with plenty of fruits, including a Peruvian roots diet (maca, coca leaf, nonni, etc.), eggs, avocado, yogurt, cereals, fresh bread.
– Approx 3-4 hours of kitesurf coaching with Kirsty per day. (6 days, one day to relax or ride! )
– 2 hours of sport specific yoga with Kirsty every day (morning and evening / afternoon)
– 1 sportive massage by a local healer
– Stand Up Paddle boards, tips and trips!
– A personalized kitesurf and yoga analysis from the week with action plan and tips
– Airport transfers
Max group size 6
Pre – requirements – to be able to ride comfortably up wind and down wind, a love of nature and an open mind!
Kirsty is a true pioneer in the kitesurfing world, winning multiple World, British, and Master of the Ocean titles. Kirsty is also a highly qualified and experienced yoga Instructor and kitesurf, surf and windsurf coach.
Kirsty donates 15% of her profits from every International course to the charity Sea Shepherd. www.seashepherd.org
For more info, bookings, flight info and prices please contact