We are going to be running a slightly different format this year and havinfg a rollover of 2 weekends at the end of September. 23rd and 24th of September and the 30th and 1st of October are our selected dates.
We will run the call on a traffic light system, on Wednesday before the event we will be going to an amber or red light depending on the forecast, if it there is no wind or waves forecast we will be Red and the event will not happen the first weekend of the 23rd&24th. If there is a hope of wind, we will go to Amber, and a green light call will be made on Thursday at midday if the competition is to happen on the first weekend. If it is not we will go to the Red light and wait for the following weekend.
We have a range of spots in Cornwall to choose from depending on the wind and swell conditions! Chosen spots are The Bluff, Sandy Acres, Marazion or Gwithian. We will be based from the Sunset Cafe at Gwithian where we will meet each morning.
Any questions, give us a shout! Enter Here: