Westcountry Brands has launched its latest app ‘Westcountry Beaches – the beach app’ in the App Store and Google Play at a special introductory price of only 69p!
“The only app you’ll need this summer”. Our new social app showcases beaches in Devon, beaches in Cornwall and much, much more. It integrates with your existing Facebook, Twitter and Flickr account allowing you to share the fun with friends, family and work colleagues!
Choose from over 190 featured beaches located throughout Devon and Cornwall. Find out more about each beach and the facilities available including: car parking, access to the beach, toilets, restaurant / cafe, whether dogs are allowed, if
lifeguards are present, whether its a blue flag beach, is it good for surfing and most importantly, how to get there!
If you fancy learning to surf, want to go kitesurfing, shopping or need a meal during or after your day at the beach then search our app for nearby surf schools, surf shops, fast food outlets, restaurants and pubs. Featuring the Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen Cornwall, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurants and Bar, McDonalds, Burger King, Subway and hundreds more our beach app caters for every taste and budget.
With our Westcountry Beaches app you can:
• Find hidden gems to well known favourites, simply by searching through over 190 featured beaches…beaches in Devon and beaches in Cornwall.
• Display search results in either a list or map view. Find locations that are nearby to the beaches first. To see more, load more. To see all, load all.
• Be directed to your beach or chosen location via a choice of detailed maps including street view, satellite, hybrid.
• Extend your app! If you think there’s a beach or location that should be in the app tell us. We’ll add them in our next update to share them with others.
• Link your existing Facebook, Twitter and Flickr accounts to share news, photos and updates in real time. Checkin and shout your friends, relatives and work colleagues whilst at the beach.
• Receive in-app messages detailing the latest special offers…discounts and money saving codes.
• Check the events diary to see whats going on. Set alerts on your device.
Finally, the businesses featured in our Westcountry Beaches app have been listed as ‘nearby’ to each beach and have
been featured entirely free of charge. If we’ve missed you let us know and we’ll add you in our next update.
With continued FREE updates of new photos of beaches, new locations and lots of useful information we’re sure you’ll have a great time at the beach this year!