Learn to kitesurf in Brighton with The KITE, SURF & SUP Co. If you are thinking about learning to kitesurf you have come to the right place!
Five reasons to book kitesurfing lessons with us:
1. We break learning to kitesurf down into three simple stages, in line with the British Kitesports Association scheme
2. We teach using radios attached to your helmet, so your instructor can talk to you at all times
3. We operate with permission from Worthing Borough Council on licensed beaches
4. We have full indemnity insurance and work in line with British Kitesports Association guidelines
5. We teach on the latest and most beginner friendly equipment available and everything you need is supplied
Kitesurfing lessons are an essential part of your journey towards becoming a kitesurfer. We provide group or 1:1 kitesurfing lessons. Be warned: kitesurfing will change your life!
It’s easy and fast to get to our kitesurfing school beach whether you are travelling by car or rail. It takes an hour to get to the closest railway station at East Worthing from London, and then it is a ten minute walk to the beach, we are opposite the BP Connect garage on Brighton Road. Map HERE
Our philosophy is simple to offer the best quality lessons at the best possible prices:
One to one: £60.00/hour
Group Lessons: £100.00/lesson (3 hours)